MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Monday, May 16, 2011

Cousins, Best Friends. Same thing.

Cousins are the best! Especially this girl right here! Hillary has grown into such a great girl. She has such great morals/values, she is smart, funny, and also a miss fashionista! She just ended a 5 year long relationship, so I decided to steal her for the weekend and keep her busy! We started with a slumber PARTAY Saturday night,  Sunday consisted of Church, lunch date, movie, an Alton baker park stroll, and ending it with some Desperate Housewives (2 freaking hours long might I add) and a hot tub sess.

Have any of you seen Water for Elephants?! Holy crap, I had no idea what I was in for. That movie is intense!!! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Mainly because my boyfriend Robert Pattinson was the main star. :)

 All and all it was a great weekend! We got a little crazy with the Mac photo booth, so enjoy our silliness.

ALSO! I got my hair done! YAY! Totally what I wanted, The pictures don't show the true colors, but you get the idea. Definitely lighter in person.

Enjoy!










1 comment:

  1. So much to say. 1st-- you look skinny and gorgeous as always. SO does Hillary, she is so pretty! Sounds like the bombest weekend ever, except for the whole ending of the relationship part... sad day. Love the pictures, love your hair. And I love that you get to be so close with your cousins.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete