MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday already?

Holy Moly batman, I had one crazy busy weekend. Two birthdays and a Mothers Day get together! We spent Saturday night celebrating the birthday girls, Lana and Emma's party Fiesta style and today a lunch/lazy day for the Mothers of the family put on by all the men. I love my family, but oh man is there alot of energy in one house when we all get together. Not much to say in this post other than I am offically pooped, enjoy the pictures of my busy weekend. ALSO... Happy Mothers Day to all you Moms! I love you Mama more than you will ever know. Thank you for all the laughs, support, and unconditional love. <3






                                                            Craig with his little Lola girl.




1 comment:

  1. CUTE PICS!! Those little babies are sooo precious and holy crap you look beautiful!! Your mom is pretty dang fabulous and she has been such an important part of my life :)

    Lots of pretty ladies in those pics! Can't wait to be there!!!

    ReplyDelete