MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Monday, September 26, 2011

Finally- Fall is here!!!



 Fall is here! Call me crazy, but I have been waiting for the temperatures to drop and a little rain to come... Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE THE SUN but there is something about Fall that I cant get enough of... Maybe its the fact that all the new shows are on (my DVR is completely full of recordings BTW- New Favs *Revenge* & *PAN AM*watch them PLEASE) or how pretty the leaves are and the fact that I love ANYTHING pumpkin!

(My pretty drive to the coast, probably not the safest thing to do... oops!)

This weekend the Jones family along with my family went to the coast! I got there a day later because I had to work, so I had to drive by my lonesome, while I was missing they spent their time crabbing and going to Old town and shopped around. When I got there we stopped and got some frozen yogurt and now all I can think about is this Oatmeal Chocolate flavor. OMG SOO GOOD!  Then we went to Mass, cracked open some crab (which I did NOT touch, I HATE SEAFOOD) and watched the Ducks beat Arizona! :) Woop Woop! The weather was so windy and wet all night long! It was the best! It was a great little getaway, and I seriously love that we are just hours away from the coast!


These are my buddies, the cutest and funniest little cousins. We had a lot of fun together!

1 comment:

  1. ummm FUN! I am totally with you, fall is the bomb. AND THE #1 REASON IS BECAUSE OF THE FABULOUS TV!!!!!! Oh my goshhhhhh!!!! I started watching revenge and I think I'm gonna dig it! I'm loving all the new shows! You look fabulous and I LOVE those pictures!

    LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete