MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 30 of the 30 Day Challenge

 Day 30- A picture of someone you miss.



Is it really my last post for the 30 day Challenge? Sad. Well Someone I miss... Its definitely this girl. My beautiful, smart, giving, funny Best Friend, Jenni!!! Can I just say that it TOTALLY sucks having your best friend live in another state?! She has been out of my life for far too long now. Our friendship was basically made the day she was born. She was born two days after me, in the SAME hospital. I'm pretty sure we were BFFs in the nursery! ;) But we have known eachother for what is it, 18 some years. Man that is crazy to say. And who keeps friends that long? This girl has seen me at my lowest and highest of times. There isn't any event in my life that she hasn't be involved in or known about. She was the first person I called when my parents were in the accident. I still feel horrible for waking you up in the wee hours of the night, but my point is that she has and always will be that person that I can go to for anything. When I think of my childhood she is in every memory. Playing barbies, dolls, lemonade stands, making videos and documentaries, taco bell runs, oh man, so many amazing memories. My favorite thing is when we get together its as if there has been no time in between us. We pick up right where we left off and talk, giggle, and have the best times! I am so blessed to have you in my life Jenni. I honestly cant imagine it without you. I love you Double J and I am SOOOO excited we get to spend the WHOLE entire summer TOGETHER! Its gonna be just like the good ol' days. LOVE YOU best friend.
PS I LOVE LOVE LOVE her family too! They are the best!



1 comment:

  1. OMG. OH. EM GEE. I am crying whitterz! I love you so much and I just agree with every single statement you made! You and I DEF reached over our cribs in the nursery and pounded it and decided to be best friends. I will never forget when you called me in the night when the accident happened and I am so glad you called and you can call me any time and I know I can call you!

    You have made more of an impact on my life than you could ever know. You and I will be best friends until the day we die! Wouldn't that be crazy if we were in the nursing home when we're old together?! hahaha Come into the world together, and go out together! It only seems appropriate!

    You know everything there is to know about me and never think less of me and always make me happy. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WHIT! Party on this summer sister! I'm not gonna work, so every free second is bonding time!!Being apart for all these years is simply RIDICULOUS! I'm trying to come home!!

    This post made me so so happy, bestie and I can't wait to reunite!

    ReplyDelete