MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Friday, March 25, 2011

30 DAY CHALLENGE!

So I have been a blog stalker for too long now and have finally decided to be cool like the rest of you and start blogging :) I am so excited about it that I dont even know what to write about. I suppose I can start with the 30 DAY CHALLENGE!!!

 30 Day Challenge!
day1 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
day2 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
day3 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
day4 - A picture of your silliest moment.
day5 - A picture of your favorite memory.
day6 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
day7 - A picture of your most treasured item.
day8 - A picture that makes you laugh.
day9 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.day10 - A picture of the person you do the most crazy things with.
day11 - A picture of something you hate.
day12 - A picture of something you love.
day13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
day14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
day15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
day16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
day17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
day18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
day19 - A picture and a letter.day20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
day21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
day22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
day23 - A picture of your favorite book.
day24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
day25 - A picture of your day.
day26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
day27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.day28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
day29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
day30 - A picture of someone you miss.

DAY 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts



1. I was named after Whitney Houston. Back when she was an awesome singer and didn't love drugs so much!
2. I love my family so incredibly much, people must think I am too obsessed at times.
3. I am a HUGE DUCK FAN!! I AM FINALLY A OREGON FOOTBALL SEASON TICKET HOLDER!!! GOO DUCKS
4. I am a reality show junkie... I seriously am way too involved with all these shows!
5. I tend to laugh a lot... I have a sickness... I even laugh when people injure themselves. Don't judge, I think its out of nervousness...  (is that even a word) or maybe its because I am a brat!
6. My friends are seriously THE BEST! I so wish we could all live 3 minutes away from each other like the good 'ol days!
7. I am pretty positive that I work with the most amazing girls and boy imaginable!
8. I love summer soooo much and being tan!
9. I am obsessed with babies... any babies. I need to find a husband to get my own!
10. Taco Bell is the best thing ever, I could seriously eat it ever day of my life.
11. I love playing sports!
12. I wish I could sing without making ears bleed...
13. I find that the best quality to have is to be a man/woman of your word.
14. I have hair extensions... I cut my hair stupidly short and couldn't stand it any longer. So yes, I have another humans hair on my head. Jeal?
15. LOOSE HAIR MAKES ME GAG!!! I HATE HATE HATE long loose hair! Don't ask me why my extensions don't gross me out...

5 comments:

  1. Um, heck yes you work with the coolest girl/guy! I cannot believe you were named after Whitney Huston, I will never look at you the same. BAHA!
    You should own your own TB. Dont you think that would be fab? What if I got one... would you be Jeal? Why didn't you talk about the Kardashians in your post? Whatev.

    - Caitlin Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Great color choices and love the dandelions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would totally be jeal cait! :)

    i put that i was a reality show junkie. Kardash, jersey shore, teen mom, bachelor, kendra, Duggars, ect... its sick how much i watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS. IS. THE. BESSSSSSSSSSST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am totally obsessed with you! I cannot WAIT to follow your blog all of the time! You better finish this 30 day challenge because I can tell it's gonna be good!

    First of all, I love how you say Jeal. hahahahahas It's def my new fav.

    And I love that I know all of those things about you, it makes me feel special. I love reality shows SO MUCH. This summer is truly going to be the best thing ever!!

    love you little blogger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Jenni you just made us laugh so hard that you said "def" Jeal" and "fav"!!! ahhhhh, this will be fun :)

    ReplyDelete