MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Monday, March 28, 2011

DAY 4 of the 30 Day Challenge

DAY 4: A picture of your silliest moment.
OK everyone. This picture that you are about to see is so ridiculous. I honestly cant believe I'm sharing this with you all... Lucky for you guys, I love to make people laugh. So my friends... Enjoy.



This was from one of our many camping trips. I found these goggles just hanging out on our picnic table and thought, why the heck not put these bad boys on to get a chuckle from someone... Of course Aunt Les loved it and had to make it a photo session.

3 comments:

  1. baaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot thank you enough for posting this hahahahahahahaha!!! It sure got a laugh out of me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! good!!!!! i dont think i could make myself look any uglier than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok you found those googles? You are going to get cooties! hahaha i thought you were under water. Best Pic Ever!

    ReplyDelete