MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Monday, March 28, 2011

Droppin' it like its Hot!




So you guys... Here's the deal! Over time I have kinda gained some weight... I mean, I'm active and do a lot of things, but my choices of food just haven't been the best! My dear friends Caitlin and Brandie have been on this little weight loss program and they are totally kicking some booty. They have been my inspiration to get on the bandwagon and make some changes! So I started last Monday and weighed in this am and have lost 6lbs without exercise!!! WHOOP WHOOP! I know the first week you always lose the most so i shouldn't expect it next weigh in, but I'm soooo excited about!!! Ill keep ya posted on my progress... I'm determined this time to stick with it... mainly because A. I want to get healthy B. I have too many cute clothes to not fit into and C. I bought a super cute swimsuit that I am dying to show off and I wont until I feel fully confident in it! ha ha!

2 comments:

  1. Ok first of all I'm so proud of you! 6 lbs sister thats awesome!!! BUUUTTT, YOU MUST exercise!!!!! I promise you'll lose so much more if you exercise!! But can I seriously say something-- you are BEAUTIFULLLLLLL so beautiful!!! SO just remember that!!

    ReplyDelete