MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 3 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 3 A picture of the Cast of your Favorite Television Show

So I am going to bend the rules on this post. I love love love tv. So I cant choose just one show. Ill start with my favorite childhood shows first, so sorry if this post is too long for your liking!


OK these shows were my absolute favorite! I remember Jenni, Steph, and I watching these religiously. On no school days I would be SOOOOO excited because I knew I was going to be able to watch these shows. And I'm pretty sure that i had the biggest crush on Uncle Jesse and Zach Morris, but who didn't? If only they
made shows like these two still.


I TOTALLY had this poster in my room in middle school! I was obsessed with Rachel. Thursday nights could never come soon enough when this show was going on. Worst choice ever for getting rid of this show!
This is my new fav! Don't get me wrong I love Jersey Shore, American Idol, Teen Mom, and all the other garbage out there. But this show is seriously so great! I get made fun of on a daily basis for watching this, but whatev! I love how all of these "kids" can sing and dance their little hearts out like i wish i could, Iam so jeal of them! It also doesn't hurt that Glee Teacher Will Schuester is a little hottie who can sing, dance, and look good doing it! Haha


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh AMEN AMEN AMEN to everything you said!!! Saved by the Bell and Full House will never get old! No matter how many times you watch the episodes, they are always awesome! And same with FRIENDS! I watch it everyday still at 6:00. hahaha! And I totally remember you having that poster, I think you introduced me to friends!!

    GLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! I would NEVEr make fun of you for watching Glee. It's the best ever. And Mr. Schue is a hottie. But so is Emma's husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those shows minus Glee. I am sorry but I just cannot get into that show. I watched it the night they did Britney Spears because, well...duh. And that one was alright but all the other are BOOORRRRRIIIIIIIINNGGG. You should have def put teen mom or jersey up there. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oK gLEE Is AMAZING! So much better than any of those reality shows. I'm sorry but singing and dancing beats live drama!

    ReplyDelete