MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 5 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 5: A picture of your favorite memory
(My rules-pictures of your favorite memories) 

So as i thought about this post i was thinking there is no way i could pick one photo for my favorite memory, can i ever have one picture for a post?... So of course i had to add more. When i look at all these photos i have done nothing but smile and laugh. When i think back to my favorite memories it involves my brother, sister, and i playing in our sandbox, pool, or in our bedrooms with our most amazing imaginations. Hayley and I could honestly make little Cam do anything for us... haha I also think of my friends. All the doll/barbie playing, music videos, sports, and high school events. I am so blessed that i have so many great memories to look back on, I wish i could post them all, but lets face it... this post would be never ending :)


ROSE BOWL

1 comment:

  1. ohhh my goshhh whit those pictures you and hayley and cameron are sooooo cute!! Why have I never seen those??? I LOVE THEM! hahhahaha!! I miss the Mill St. Daycare! Even though I would pick barbies over dolls anyday.

    ReplyDelete