MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

DAY 6 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 6: A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
This is a hard one. I have always had this crazy dream of me being famous and having the most amazing voice... You would think that being named after Whitney Houston I would have some talent, but no. I have NOTHIN'! So if I could trade places with a person for a day it would be...


You may be laughing really hard and saying why??? Think about it... She's soooo pretty, filthy rich, and has amazing talent! Its my dream to be able to sing and dance for a huge crowd that loves me, and what better than to do it to SINGLE LADIES! How freaking fun would that be? Lets face it. That dream will never come true, so I would totally pick Beyonce.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is an acheivable goal! You totally have talent, you and Karen rocked Single Ladies at your Birthday bash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh HECCCKKKKK no I'm not laughing. I freaking LOVE Beyonce!! In one of my apartments in college, we had 2 pictures on the wall... on one wall.. Jesus, on the other wall... Beyonce. Kinda weird I know hahahahha, but she freaking rocks!!! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete