MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 2 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 2 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
So tender. 
  
I would have to say my parents since they are the wonderful couple that brought me into this world! Can I just say that I love my parents more than anything. They have and continue to be the best role models and support for my sister, brother, and I. We constantly tell ourselves that we would make the most AMAZING reality show on this earth! I promise you all would laugh at how crazy we all are, I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. I love my parents more than words can say, so yes they are the ones I have been closest with the longest.

2 comments:

  1. I totally love your parents! And I would watch your reality show FO SHO! It would truly be hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me get teary eyed! I dont know your parents but I already know I want to be a part of your family. tehe :)

    Mrs. Brown

    ReplyDelete