MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 8 of the 30 Day Challenge

DAY 8: A picture(s) that makes you laugh.



OK, we are too cool for school and I'm pretty sure you all wish you had my hat.



This picture makes me giggle. I had a grease themed Bday, Steph was Danny and Miss Gabby pants Jenni on the phone was Sandy, so tender and cute.


Who didn't want to be TLC?


Look at Aladdin. Cameron was the cutest little boy ever, but boy did he have a temper. I love his face here!

OK if this picture of Jenni or I like to say Richard Simmons doesn't make you pee your pants with laughter than you have no personality whatsoever! I currently have this on my desktop at work because it makes me laugh every time i see it! Thanks JJ!




I love these girls. We do some CRAZAY, silly stuff together




Did you all know Leslie had hidden talents?

KAREN KILLLLLLLS ME! I mean KILLS me with laughter! Look at these pictures! The middle one is my favorite. We live together so you can only imagine the laughs we get on a daily basis!

3 comments:

  1. HAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahhahahahhahahahhahah So funny!!! We DO do some pretty Ca-razy stuff! That pic of "TLC" is priceless! hahahha and Jenni...so pretty!!! hahhah Love you whit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I have soooo much to say about this post! 1st of all... that pic of me IS NASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!! hahahahahah What was I even thinking hahahahahaha!!! 2nd- your TLC pic is too good to be true and also, I TOTALLY remember that shirt you're wearing in that picture hahaha! Weird huh?! 3rd- Karen! oh man that pic never gets old!!!

    Oh man I just love all of those so much!!! I especially love your halloween costume!! hahaha soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahahahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaa!! That Jenni pic is so funny, I am so glad you put it as your desktop photo. You have so many cool pictures from your childhood and I have no idea where any of mine are! Karen kills me too. Her outfit for that night was amazing.

    ReplyDelete