MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 14 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 14: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
There are a lot of people that i could never imagine my life without, but one person stands out in particular and that is my Aunt Leslie. She has been the best role model since i was a little girl and to this day. She was my coach  from first grade coaching volleyball and softball clear up to high school. Which were probably some of the best times of my life traveling around Oregon, Washington, and California playing with my best friends and the most Amazing coach ever. She dedicated so much of her and her families time for that and i am so very thankful. She is also my godmother, and someone I can tell basically anything and everything to and she gives the best advice without judging. She also worked at my high school (PRINT SHOP POSSE) so I got to see her everyday, give her the rundown on my daily dramatic high school life with my girlfriends. We loved having Leslie there and we also made her be our student council advisor, bahaha... Gosh she did so much for us kids. I'm sure she wouldn't have it any other way though... I love Leslie for all she is and so blessed to have her as my Aunt. We always have so much fun together and with our personalities combined we can get pretty silly. She's my fav and I am pretty sure I am hers :) haha
I love you Leslie!




 Print Shop Posse

Life Teen Retreat in Cal/Disneyland 2005 


 Trying to get a laugh. Like always.

Student Council Advisor with her fav girls 

Rose Bowl 




2 comments:

  1. So presh!! I love her too and am SO grateful for all the awesome times!! She's the best! Print Shop Posse!!! BOOOOO-YAH!!!!! hahaha Cute pics, too!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. most tender thing EVER!!! Good choice! I don't think my life would be the same without her either! She has been such a big part of our lives... all the fun stuff can be traced back to leslie! Those pictures are AWESOME! I love them!

    party this summer?! I think so.

    ReplyDelete