MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 10 of the 30 Day Challenge

DAY 10: A picture of the person you do the most crazy things with.

KAREN CHRISTINE GRABLER! Without question. I can get this girl to do mostly anything and everything. She makes me laugh all the time and i love her for that. Karen is a wonderful friend and roomie :) My family appreciates her crazy sumo and "get your eagle on" moves just as much as me. I love ya bear, thanks for being a great friend and giving me so many opportunities to laugh my booty off!






1 comment:

  1. BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That last pic of Karen is seriously quality!!! You are correct-- Karen can always make me laugh! And those are some sweet pics of her! I'm so glad you guys are living together, that sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete