MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 17 of the 30 Day Challenge

day17 - A picture of someone that has made a huge impact on your life.




So many impact my life, but I would have to say my Momma. She is seriously the hardest working lady I know. She wakes up at the butt crack of dawn, goes to work, comes home, cleans the house spotless because she is super anal about cleanliness, then can work out in the yard until dark,. She has so much engery. My mom inspires me. Since the accident my mom has been the back bone of our family and i dont thank her nearly enough as i should. She has the best personality and can always make me laugh. Its funny... Now living out on my own people call me Lori junior. I promised myself i would never be a crazy clean freak, but i must admit we are too much alike. Personality too. I love my mom and I think its quiet the compliment for people to say i am just like her. I love you momma and thank you for all your laughs, love, and being the best mom a daughter and family could ask for.



 

1 comment:

  1. I love your mom!! And seriously-- she does work so hard!! And AMEN to you being just like her. it's kind of hilarious! Props to Mama Lori! she rocks!!

    ReplyDelete