MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 26 of the 30 Day Challenge

 Day 26: A picture of something that means alot to you.

FAMILY
My family means everything to me. I have been so blessed to be brought up with such a large, loving family. There is 25 of us that get together for EVERY single birthday, duck football game, every holiday, everyones sporting events, sunriver and camping trips, also anything and everything in between. People think I am weird but I could be with my whole family everyday, life is so short and I would hate to waste my precious time here without them in it.  I love my family so much and have been so spoiled because we all live within minutes of each other, so I never take that for granted. My Gigi and Papa actually live 2 blocks away from my parents. :) I could of gone away and played sports for college, but stayed because I am a baby and didn't want to move away from them. I hate missing out on things!!! ha ha I love my Family and they all are so special to me.  Loves xoxo



Not everyone is pictured, but you get the idea <3

1 comment:

  1. Your family is truly the bomb! I'm super duper jealous that you get to live so close to them!!I wish I had that goin on!! Take advantage of it!!!

    ReplyDelete