MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 28 of the 30 Day Challenge

day28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.



I am so scared of the dark and whats in it. Every time I get out of my car late at night by myself I always feel that someone is watching me so I race to the door as fast as I can. I have always had such fear of being kidnapped and never being found. Yes, I know this can happen in day light too, but the dark just freaks me out. I constantly think of that sweet little boy that has gone missing Kyron or Brook Wilberger. It hurts my heart and I hate that happens to such innocent people. Nobody deserves that, nobody. I pray that I or anyone else in this world never has to go through this. Its so sick  and disturbing that people can do this to others. Sadly, its reality.

1 comment:

  1. Amen, Amen, Amen!!!!! I think it's a good thing to be on your toes! I totally do the same thing. I park in the light, I never go out alone, and I think I'm gonna get me some pepper spray!!!

    It's the freakiest/worst thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete