MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 22 of the 30 Day Challenge!

day22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.




I wish I were better at running. I hate running. It is probably the most unenjoyable thing ever. Its not out of laziness I swear. I could play sports NON stop and sweat my brains out and have the time of my life. I just really think running is sooo boring. You run and look straight ahead at a never ending finish line. I HATE IT! So that is one this I wish I were better at, and I promise I will try to not hate it so much.

Look at Reese, she is having the time of her life! Who smiles when the run? NOT ME!

1 comment:

  1. hahahah i love that you posted a picture of Reese Witherspoon running. hahahahaha! I'll run with you this summer :) :) It'll be so fun because I'm so slow that you could probably walk as fast as me. I used to hate running, as you know, but you get used to it. We'll go jog by the river and save each other from the bums!

    ReplyDelete