MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 21 of the 30 Day Challenge

day21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget


                                                                   BEFORE LOOK





AFTER! uggh look how miserable i look.





The day I cut 14inches of hair off my head! Stupidest decision ever. And I get reminded daily when I look into the mirror! I keep telling myself it will grow and be long again... But at this current stage of hair length I feel like a soccer mom who should be driving a caravan.... grrrr I want my long locks back! (dont get me wrong... most people can totally rock the short hair, and i love it but i simply CANNOT!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh gol, soccer mom my tooshie whit! hahahaha!! You look BEAUTIFUL with short hair. But I totally know how you feel! I am so nervous to cut my hair, so I'm going to do it in baby steps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutting my hair was the worst day of my life!!!!!! It was the stupidest thing ever and I dont know why I did it! Everyone said it would make me feel good and refreshed but all it did was remind me how much I needed to lose weight!! hahaha. Your hair has grown out a lot since then and it looks really healthy and pretty. Plus you have those extensions you can wear when you really miss those long locks. So you are just fine! P.S. Jenni dont even THINK about cutting your hair sister!

    ReplyDelete