MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 27 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 27: A picture of yourself and a family member.








This is my older sister Hayley. Growing up we had the normal sisterly bond. We played barbies and dolls non stop and thought that's all that mattered. As she got into middle school she was too cool for school and stop playing barbies with me. RUDE! Then came the day when we would steal each others clothes for school and the fists would come out. We kinda liked to wrestle each other, no joke. I always won, haha. We took clothes very seriously and weren't into sharing very much. I remember hiding her clothes then putting them on when she would leave for school... hahaha gotta love little sisters right? As we have both grown and matured we are each others best friends and have such a great bond with each other. I love you Hayley and I am so grateful God gave me a sister who is my best friend... I cant imagine life without my older sist :) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that last picture of you. Can you say beautiful?! Okay so this reminds me of my sister so much. We hated eachother when we were younger and I remember asking to barrow her clothes and she would get so annoyed with me and lock her door. I would sit outside of her room and beg to wear something of hers because I had nothing to wear the next day. Stupid how clothes are so imtportant when you are that young. It's annoying to think about. Anyway, My sister was my maid of honor and that wasn't even a question in my mind because she is my best friend. And I know she will always always always be there for me. She cares about me so much even when I am a little brat. I wish we had a lot of pictures like you and your sister. Cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh whitty thank you, love u too...we do have the best memories, bike rides,kickball in the street,90210 in a 100 degree attic,playing house making cam our garbage man, u getting smashed by the bunk bed..."my sister my sister my sister" geez the list could go on. We r so lucky to have eachother...keep the memories coming sister love you!

    ReplyDelete