MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 9 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 9 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most!

I'm not trying to brag here but I have the best group of girlfriends a girl could ever ask for. I met 3 girls in first grade and had no idea they would still remain my best friends today. I feel so blessed that throughout all these years and miles in between us all we are still so close. I love you girls and have no idea where or what i would be without you all. I get teary eyed thinking about all the wonderful memories and experiences we have gone through together. I love you ALL!

This is my all time favorite picture of us on the ladder. Thank you to our families for taking the "yearly" picture of the four of us girls. I wish i had all of them.






3 comments:

  1. Whit, you know I'm weepy! This post totally made me cry. I got out my senior year scrapbook out yesterday and found some of the best pictures! The CUTEST picture of us 4! I'll scan it in and post in. We really are so blessed. Not many people get to have such a solid group of girlfriends. I love you guys SO SO SO MUCH!

    I still remember allll the good times! Mill st. daycare, L.A.S.T, movie making, all of it!!! I will NEVER forget it! And I mostly can't wait to party down again this summer!!!

    You got me all sappy now. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S-- where are you finding all of these awesome pics?!?! I have some but I'm too nervous to take them out of my scrapbook hahahaha!!!I'll just have to do it because I want to post them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have this huge tub full of my school stuff and pics! please post them!!!

    ReplyDelete