MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 29 of the 30 Day Challenge

day29 - A picture that can always make you smile.

THIS LITTLE GIRL CAN ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
This is my Aunt Lana and Uncle David's 3rd child Little Miss Lily Mae. (She FINALLY got her little girl) She is such a sweetheart. She hardly ever cries. She is just so smiley and chit chatty. She melts my heart. I am so scared to have babies in the future because I am pretty sure they wont even come close to being as cute as this little one. (I promise
, I love ALL my cousins the same, but something about this little one gets me!!!!!!!!!)

This is lily with her big brothers Carson (Batman) and Vinnie :) These boys are so good with their sister.

A better picture of what the real batman (Carson) looks like with his sis!


Lily snuggles are my favorite



I Love her, can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment