MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 23 of the 30 Day Challenge

day23 - A picture of your favorite book


I LOVE TWILIGHT!!! I actually love the whole series but Twilight is what sucked me into the obsession of Edward. I first heard of the book through my friend Jenni. I remember making fun of her when she came home for summer because she was obsessed with a book about Vampires. I thought how stupid, I would never read something like that. I dont know how or why but I purchased the book and could not put it down. I read all four books in under a months time. I remember reading on my lunch breaks, when I got home, and when I went to bed until 2 or so in the morning.... No joke. So I apologize JJ for making fun of you and your vampire books, I love them too. My roommmates get annoyed. Everytime a Twilight movie is on I record it. haha, it never gets old.
I <3 Edward!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the recognition and apology hahahahaha!!!! you totally MOCKED ME!!! And looky now, Edward is every girls dream and those boos just SUCK ya right in!!!!!! Have you read Hunger Games? I've heard those books do the same thing, but I haven't read them yet.

    I get to see you in 5.5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5.5 weeks freaaaak yeah! the blogs need a like button, cause i would have totally liked your comment!

    ReplyDelete