MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 15 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day15: A Picture of something you want to do before you die.


I would love to get married before I die. Lets face it, some people go their whole lives without marriage. I hope I am not one of them. I already have so many ideas on how I want my special day and how beautiful its going to be. haha I'm not psycho.... I'm pretty sure every girl dreams about her special day. Hopefully my turn will come before I die. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh pa-leaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee are you kidding me!? Whit, you are going to get married to a freaking HOT BABE and it will be the most beautiful wedding. What are you talking about "i hope I get married" pfffffffffffffft. You are going to marry SUCH a catch because YOU are such a catch!

    ReplyDelete