MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 11 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 11: A picture of something you hate.

I am not a fan of this word but when talking about this certain something I must use it. I HATE Black Ops. It is the stupidest video game ever. My roommate in the picture below plays this day and night EVERY DAY for multiple hours on end. When I go to sleep I can hear it through the walls and it feels like I am seriously in a War Zone. If this game disappeared off the face of the planet I would throw a party in excitement. Black Ops I HATE you!



I also HATE these creatures. I want to cry looking at this because it scares me so much. Lets be real. I do cry when I come into contact with them.They are sooo nasty. Doesn't matter if its a gardener snake or the most poisonous snake on this earth. They are not my friend and they should all disappear as well. Puke, they are so gross and scary.

2 comments:

  1. Video games= dumbbbbbbbb!!!!!!! I'm with ya on both of those things! Did you hear about the snake that got loose in the Bronx Zoo?? It was lost for like a week! FREAAAAAKY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I just had to catch up on all your posts! How tender are these posts?!?! Well, not this one but all the ones below! Oh my gosh! made me emotional! I love you so much whit! I don't even like to think about how life would be if we didn't meet in 1st grade! We have had the BEST memories together and I woudln't change it for the world! I love these posts! We sure are so lucky to all have each other! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete