MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 19 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day19 - A picture and a letter


These are treasures I tell ya. I am so glad I saved all these. Don't ask me why I thought I needed to, but
I don't regret it one bit! I have been laughing my butt off reading these. it totally takes me back to middle school, and I seriously remember everything that was written. We sound like such valley girls. If you notice in the pictures, Jenni really got into writing notes. Some were multiple pages long and she even displayed her fine art skills. With cell phones and texting going on now, i doubt kids know how to write notes or even fold them into origami style. :) ohhhhhh how I loved my childhood.

3 comments:

  1. baaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa Whit I. AM. DYING!!!!!!!hahahahaha Man, I thought I was good at saving things, but you are BETTER!!!! I MUST see these!! Hang on to these for this summer. I think we'll have a good laugh!! Seriously- look at those freaking note skills! It really is a shame that kids these days don't get to have the thrill of silently folding up a note and passing it under your desk. hahahahaha!!

    I totally remember these too! Like it was yesterday! I remember wanting to write you a note about everything! OH man, THIS ROCKS!!

    4u2conly baaaaahahahahah i love these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney- I seriously think you should ask Marcus out, you and Ikaika are old school AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!! who the crap was I?!!!? so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I know! I read that part and died laughing! I have a box full of these suckers and I can't wait to read them together! Lylas

    And we always started the notes with hey babe or hey hotstuff! Baha sicccck!

    ReplyDelete