MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 25 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 25: A Picture of my Day


Look at how beautiful the sky is today! Then look at how beautiful we are! haha ;)

These are some of the lovely ladies that I work with! They are seriously SOOOO awesome. When we arent working we love to have craft corner, watch movies, dress like we are from Jersey, and eat tons of FRO YO!!! Im so glad I made the transfer to this branch. Probably the best decision of my life. These girls are great and it makes coming to work worthwhile, no joke. I <3 my job. SHOUT TO MY BOOS CAIT and ALI CAT!

This is my BFF Kyle. He handles the big bucks. Sadly, he is leaving us to another branch and job title. He will be missed lots and lots, well kinda... We work side by side and he gets the work area a little messy... I finally had to put up a tape line saying, "Dont cross the line Kyle!" Hes probably super excited about the move because we harass him every chance we get. :)
 
Thats my day so far! Jeal?

2 comments:

  1. You do work at the best branch possible. Why do you think we get all the transfers? I love our job too, it can get super annoying at times but it makes it so worth it when you work with everyone you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... JEAL! I'm super jeal! I wish that I got to work with you!!! That would be the funnest ever!! You look SUUUUPER cute in that pic by the way!

    ReplyDelete