MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

DAY 13 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 13: A Picture of your favorite Band or Artist.


So i have tons and tons of fav artists and Bands but these guys are just so great that i had to recognize them individually.
Before i write about my favorite band can you all look at this picture and please notice justin timberlake's flip flops and jeans? hahhaha i am dying here, why did he think that looked cool? Anyway, I was beyond obsessed with this hot little boy band. I was pretty positive that I was going to end up marrying Justin. They had the best songs and moves, and yes they are still on my ipod!

I cant forget about Kenny Chesney!!! My Kenny boy will always have a spot in my heart. This guy puts on the BEST concerts! I have been to 4 and 
I was never let down once. He also has the best opening acts EVER and can always get the crowd going nuts. And can I just say that Kenny loves me... Karen and I were picked from the Kenny workers and we got relocated to a lower section for the whole concert because Kenny wanted us that much closer to him :) bahaha

2 comments:

  1. Good choices!!! Nsync will forever hold a place in my heart!!! Oh and trust me, I know how you feel, I TRULY 100% thought I was going to marry Lance. Like, there was no doubt in my mind!!! And duh, they are a MUST on the ipod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE N'sync! But Backstreet and 98 degrees are also a must have!!!

    P.S. I think your tractor's sexy!

    ReplyDelete