MR. & MRS. HARRIS

MR. & MRS. HARRIS

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 12 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 12: A Picture of Something You L<3ve.

LOVE THIS sign,  So does Cait :)
This is a hard one because I love so many things, but I do love this place with my whole heart. When I get to this magical place the stay is never long enough, never. If I could get married here I would just because its the happiest place on earth and soooo perfect in every way possible. I went this past summer for the second time and fell in love once again! Everyone needs to go to Disneyland and California Adventure. We opened and shut those places down for 5  straight days in a row in the hot, wonderful, sunshine and it never got old! And can I just say the the new water/light show at California Adventure called World of Color is amazing! The Bellagio water show in Vegas is nothing next to this, trust me, Ive seen both. I seriously got a little teary eyed watching it, Les did too so don't think I am a baby. I could go on and on about how much I love these two places, but Ill stop since I have already written a novel. I am a little bummed though. I deleted almost all of my pics from my last trip there, but here are a few I salvaged up...



    

                                                  


                                                   
                                                 

                                              
SCREAMIN' is by far the best ride at California Adventure!

I LOVE DISNEYLAND! WHO WANTS TO PLAN A TRIP?!

2 comments:

  1. I recognize that sign! haha
    I just got teary eyed thinking about this place! ahhh, I love it so much and I really want to see that water show you are talking about! soarin is my fav ride at California Adventure. I have goosebumps thinking about D-land. I will plan a trip with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE DISNEYLANDDDD!!!! I want to go so bad! But seriously, how fun would it be if we all planned a trip. I say we make it happen!

    ReplyDelete